Thursday, September 18, 2008

Sept 15 2008, Mon. New place.....

... new nanny and new routine for me this week.

After months of searching, finally dad n mom found their dream baby sitter for me. But but... nothing is perfect, there's still rules and regulations to be agreed on.

New nanny imposed a morning routine for me :
1) Milk Milk..... the highlight of my day
2) Sai sai.....she will 'eennggg ennggg' me untill I complete my business in regards of my shouts and cries :( Even the neighbour has compassion on me but nanny still want to see my product.
3) Poom Poom.....After my hard work :~~( I got to enjoy a warm bath :)
4) Ooohhrrr OOooing zzZZzzz.....I'm pro at it, dad says I got his 'penyakit tidur'

Debate :
What is the market price for day care @ Bkt Jambul, Sg Ara, Lip Sin? RM600 - RM700?

No comments: