Friday, October 3, 2008

MODEL for 'A' day


Wednesday, Oct 1st 2008 : Finally I got to hang out with my 'sui sui a-ya che che'. In the photo, top from the left to right is che che Ah Ping, che che MA MA ;), che che Ah Por and bottom is che che Ah Mi; che che Ah Lei and che che Ah Boo is missing.
I was excited when Mom dress me up in the evening as I thought we are going kai-kai but nope... they turned me into a model. Koko JK joined us with his new toy and begin to snap and snap with che che keep on calling my name and Koko continue to snap and snap-ing away....
...being a model is ain't an easy job. In less than 30 mins, we took about 300 photos.... I knockout before 8pm that day.

shots of the day...





No comments: