Monday, April 5, 2010

Josiah @23 months

from Mom n Dad: the sensational of travelling without Josiah has turned from 'freedom' to 'mixed feeling'; especially now when every act of Jo turn your mood around(except when he whine).

Being a week absence, Jo has pick up on his vocabulary as he begin to relate to us in sentences.

*in picture; posing of handsome face with daddy :)

Jo favourite sentences 1 month before 2 years old.
: I want watch TV
: I want watch Barney/ High 5/ Bob The Builder
: I want eat bread
: I want go Queensbay / play ground / swimming
: I don't want sleep
: I want feed fish
: I want play this
: I want go inside (actually is outside)
and his all time favourite : I want see DADDY

* wonder where all the 'to' goes to; maybe he ate it :P

4 comments:

Yeapies said...

hopefully Joan first sentence to her daddy wasn't "who are you?".. LOL!

Heidi said...

Well done Jo!!
Xuan can only speak 2 words vocab(chinese)...not a sentence yet...

cla N wen said...

Heidi: coz Jo more k-po haha... but I so admire Xuan logic and physical abilities...well each child is different :)

Yeapies: not so cruel to daddy kua hehe...daddy bring her to S'pore leh!

Yeapies said...

Auntie Wen.. mummy took us to S'pore.. daddy just tagged along... infact he just came back the night before we took off and left for KL again 2 days after we came back!