Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Belated Birthday Present!

I knew I was in for a big surprise when mom n dad came early to fetch me from nanny's house on 27th May 10 (Thursday)

We head up to the beach and check in to HARD ROCK HOTEL.

Josiah enjoying the celebration!
The room was decorated with balloons and prepared with a Birthday Cake for me..... 4th B'day Cake for the year...yippie!



Josiah enjoying the room, balcony and view!
I turned on the player, dance, played balloon in walk way and climb out the balcony :P



Unforgettable pool!
We were in the pool for hours and hours... I lost count.
The next day, we jump into it again right after breakfast, woo hoo!


Text Color

My 1st horse ride...klok klok klok
Mom and dad was so proud that I touch the horse and say goodnight!



I love the surprise present BUT the best was I had my lovely parents all by myself to enjoy with muuaaakksss!

No comments: