Monday, September 28, 2009

BIG GUITAR ROCKS!


Daddy and I brought Mommy to her favourite rocks place, I thought it was just a place with hard rocks therefore I just tag.

I was in for a surprise to see a BIG GUITAR. I wish I begged mom to bring it back with me.


Now I'm also a fan of the COOL place with cool drums, cool people, cool pool and cool music playing everywhere.




Even the lights and flower pots
has ROCK names on it!
I'm sure mom will go there again
and I can't wait to tag along!








2 comments:

Christine Gim Hooi Precious... Marcus said...

Josiah will be a HIPHOP Baby soon as he got his HIPPY mommy!!! kakaka
Eh! Nice place leh. Will bring marcus there soon.

little yap said...

hey, so cool leh...
how abt MMJC members to play a show there in the near future? hehe... the MMJC will be the most popular hiphop band soon la...
then all of their mothers will be famous "star mother" la..kakaka..